What Would You Like to Accomplish in San Francisco Real Estate?
Hello. We’re Kevin Ho + Jonathan McNarry and we do real estate in San Francisco; we love what we do and we do what we love
Partners in life and in business, dog-dads, homeowners in San Francisco who did the massive renovation, who’ve been renters and who are the top-ranked, experienced, and knowledgeable, real estate agents working with successful buyers and sellers with a distinct energy, perspective and dedication.
Our clients — buyers and sellers — come from all walks of life and are as diverse as the City is. As varied as they are they have at least one thing in common — real estate success in San Francisco (and beyond) with Kevin+Jonathan (and Raffi). Read more about us, hear from our clients and see our deeply enriching approach to our work by poking , Shall we get started?
- Lawyer. Realtor. Trained Mediator. Former Reporter. Dog Dad.
- After finding their house at a garage sale, oversaw an 11-month full renovation of it; still tinkers everyday to perfect it.
- Native Iowan, San Franciscan since 2004 via Berkeley, London, Oxford and St. Louis.
- The chatty one with the vision thing.
- Realtor. Notary Public. ICU/Critical Care Nurse. Respiratory Therapist/EMT, Paramedic. Banking. Real Estate Development. Dog Dad.
- Top producer, who supported and endured that 11-month SF home reno and subsequent fine-tuning that still goes on to this day.
- Native Briton, San Franciscan since 2008 via Atlanta, Brighton and Belfast.
- The direct one who is always watching out for us, our clients and market changes.
- Real Estate Dog Extraordinaire. Conversation Starter. Listing, Calendar and Video Model. An Actual Dog.
- Now enjoying the many spaces in the renovated home with yard perfect for playing catch and catching some sun.
- Marin County Native (Guide Dogs San Rafael), San Franciscan since 2010.
- The furry, four-legged one who is always watching out for comfort and treats.
Sorry, Raffi does not email.
What we’ve been working on lately:
- Flipped for Good?
- SF Chronicle: When do you recommend staging and when is it unnecessary?
- For Sale: 2155 12th Avenue, San Francisco, Listed with Kevin Ho + Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties, MLS 421572637
- S.F. mansion sets new record for most expensive home ever sold in the city — San Francisco Business Times
- For Sale: 875 Vermont St., No. 204, San Francisco Listed By Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties | Bight Modern Mint Hill Home
Join Our 800 Other Subscribers
Our Exclusive Newsletter: “In The Know”
This is a real estate newsletter that people actually want to read. Why? Well, we will tell you something useful like how properties actually sold — how many offers, the dynamics involved and sale prices before they’re made official among more.
“I love the style of your newsletter! It is so informative and fun! I love to see what is happening in my neighborhood too.”
— Cynthia, Noe Valley, Buyer and Seller
What Sets You Apart From All the Other Agents in San Francisco?
When you hire us, you get to work with us — two co-equal, top-producing agents who the ones actually doing the work for you (not some junior ‘team member’).
Our business has grown by leaps and bounds every year we’ve started doing this.
Other agents want to work with us and our clients. Time and time again, we’re told that our clients’ offer may not be the highest, but that our offer package and presentation is the “poster child” of what offers should look like.
When working with Kevin+Jonathan, you may expect clear communication, superior customer service and the very best outcomes possible.
Our favorite part of this experience is seeing the huge smiles on our clients’ faces when we hand keys over to their new homes or when we tell our seller clients that we’ve closed and at (yet another) record sale price.
The most current sales data for San Francisco home sales:
What we’ve been selling out there lately:
Is it still $1,000/sqft in San Francisco?
Yes, despite COVID-19’s negative impact on certain segments of the real estate market — condominiums in SoMa, South Beach, Mission Bay and other areas focused on work — whether it be downtown or places where access to tech shuttles or the South Bay/Peninsula is paramount — people are still buying houses at a feverish pace and more traditional condominiums that are in the center core neighborhoods that are close to parks and neighborhood drags. In fact, the majority of houses sold in less than 30 days for most of 2020 while condominiums showed a broader range.
For 2020, the blended single-family house average sale price in San Francisco has been in the $900-$1,000/sqft range (up from 2019’s $800–$900/sqft range). Average sale prices for condominiums slipped from the $1,100–$1,200/sqft range in 2019 to the $1,000–$1,100/sqft range for 2020.
AND NOW FOR BUYING
Time for Better Buying
And exhale. We know that buying a home is something that’s life-changing for sure. That’s why we’re here to help you get to there from here, where it’s into or from a condominium, single-family home, TIC, mansion, mini-mansion, starter home or pied-à-terre. Our buyer clients know they’re working with approachable, continually engaged and authoritative top-producing professionals who are accompanied by a happy, mellow and friendly big black dog, Raffi, who likes to wag his tail too.
Our track record is evidence that we know how to win and deliver the outcomes that impact our clients’ lives in the most positive ways possible. We use a smarter, more-detailed approach to help our clients win — even if they’re not the highest offer, they’re many times the best one.
For the Sellers
Our clients’ listings are prepared better, shown better and sell better
We take what we learn from our buyer clients and help our seller clients succeed in San Francisco real estate. We work to ensure our reputation and brand are rooted in quality, hard work and thoughtfulness. We focus on the details — the little touches — as well as the big picture.
Our seller services includes a bit of humor, candor and perspective thrown in for good measure. And, unlike many agents out there, our success is rooted in the fact that we genuinely care about our clients as your story and goals are at the root of our joint success.
We regularly set, break or exceed local sales records with our listings. While spending and investing in your property is essential, we strive to prepare (and adhere to) preparation budgets, and individual constraints to create a bespoke product that connects with the best buyers on an emotional level to get the best outcome possible. While every property might not need to be bespoke, our results will be.
“You guys always prepare and present your listings so well it’s not fair to other agents. Your clients are so lucky to have you because you so do so much for them.”
— Founder, Vanguard Properties