Sold! With Kevin and Jonathan
We represent buyers and sellers in and around San Francisco. We have been Top Producers at one of the last locally owned boutique brokerages left in San Francisco for the past 10 years (in a row), Vanguard Properties.
We have sold so many different types of properties, homes and investment properties. Many of our clients are loyal, repeat ones while others yet are avid referral sources for our continuing and expanding business.
So go ahead and take a look at the roster of properties where we helped our clients buy or sell (sometimes, both) these small parts of the Bay Area.
Real property is probably your most valuable asset, which is why you should have Kevin+Jonathan (and Raffi) to help you get it right and done.
Types of Transactions We’ve Handled
Among more, here’s just a sampling of what’s made up our sales record of hundreds of millions of dollars
- Single-family Homes
- Tenancy in Commons
- Two-Unit Buildings
- Three-Unit Buildings
- Four-Unit Buildings
- Mixed-use Buildings
- Vacant Land
- Commercial (warehouse/redevelopment)
- New Construction
- Routine sales
- Joint sales/purchases
- Off-market/private sales
- Purchases by/from LLCs/corporations
- Sales where owners are abroad/out-of-town
- Multi-generational sales
- Trust sales
- Trust sales with unrelated trustee
- Trust sales (among surviving siblings)
- Municipal sales (disposing of government-held properties)
- Probate (with/without court confirmation hearing)
- When Sellers are divorcing (amicably/non-amicably)
- When Sellers die intestate (no will or trust)
- REO sales (with/without auction)
- Sales with seller-financing (carry-back)
- Sales with buyer obtaining DALP or other Mayor’s Office of Housing programs (SF)
- Cash/Financed sales
- FHA/VA loans
- Purchases by immigrants/permanent residents
- Sales where some (or all) of the parties have disabilities
- Sales where owner is facing default
- Sales with overseas funds
- Sales with wealth managers/attorneys
Not all sales are reflected here as we have handled many off-market sales or ones that are not reported in the MLS.
And for Those of You Who Like Maps and Details
Take a look below where you can click on each link for details and stories — videos for some too. Exciting.
What About Your Success Story?
You’ve seen the many examples of how we’ve helped folks all over the City and Bay Area succeed in the real estate realm. Let’s see how we fit into your story.