The time has finally come for Tower Two at One Rincon Hill to show itself off to the world. The leasing office is now open and we have all the details on every unit. Designed by Solomon Cordwell Buenz SCB architects, the 49-story tower has 298 units that are slated for LEED Silver. The units are between 613 to more than 3,200 square feet, with an average of 1,136 per square foot. That average makes it the largest average square footage for lease currently on the market. As expected, the units are luxury rentals that have fancy schmancy finishes and interior highlights like Studio Becker cabinetry and air conditioning. Select residences have walk-in closets, single or dual balconies and bonus rooms. One bedrooms start at $3,300 per month, two bedrooms start at $5,500 per month, and three bedrooms will start at $9,900 per month. Building amenities include a “Sky Lounge” on the 49th floor that’s 3,200 square feet and has a private dining room and a private catering kitchen. Renters will also have access to two fitness facilities and the outdoor heated lap pool.
What We’ve Posted Lately
- Exclusively Marketed By and Sold By 243 Romain Street: Refreshed for Today by Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties July 21, 2017
- Steady and Increasing: Homes Sales Data from the First Part of 2017 is In July 18, 2017
- NYTimes: The Cost of a Hot Economy in California: A Severe Housing Crisis July 18, 2017
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
- San Francisco’s most and least expensive homes this week July 21, 2017This time it pays to go low in Potrero Hill Friday is time for the High & the Low, a Curbed column chronicling the most and least expensive homes sold in San Francisco in the last seven days. Here’s this week’s pageant of extremes. Back in May the brick-clad Georgian masterpiece at 2502 Jackson, circa […]
- Lake Tahoe home seeks a whopping $75 million July 21, 2017Comes with 13 fireplaces, 8 bedroom, 2 glass funiculars, and 1 gargantuan asking price Way over in Lake Tahoe, a new construction, christened Crystal Pointe, nestled above the titular lake, is on the market. And it’s asking a crisp $75 million. What does such a price afford one these days? A lot. In addition to […]
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights Better Buying broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos dist-survey Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SFAR SF Real Estate single family home South Beach Survey TIC Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2017
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes. Remember to research all matters discussed here to your own satisfaction.