In the Know With Kevin Ho: Advance and Exclusive Listings for You.
Mid-Week Update — 24 Jan 2013
I’ve been pounding the pavement, making calls and carefully listening to learn about new opportunities for you all before others do so you can get a head start. It looks as if there are a few in NoPa coming on this weekend and as well as a some high-end homes.
And don’t forget about the homes I’ve previewed this week: The single family remodel on Market Street for $699k (offers due next week) with million-dollar views and the detached, single family remodel on 15th Street and 14th Street with side driveway, big back yard and carriage house for $1,049M offers due TOMORROW. Ask me for album links for pictures I took and/or the dropbox links for property statements and information.
If you’re interested in seeing any of the following early, please let me know.
- 1610 Sacramento, Nob Hill condos, eight recently renovated condos, each with independent parking spaces, 2 beds, 2 baths each either at 1150 sq ft or 1500 sq ft, prices range from $900k – $1.3M on within a week.
- 164 Cook St at Anza, single family home, new foundation and upgrades, part rental, part owner-occupied. (tenants are USF grad students), 5 Bedroom, 2000 ft, with in-law unit (vacant), garage, deep lot, high income stream of $8,000+ already in place with that in-law that could be rented too.
- 96 6th Ave at Lake, 1 Bed, 1 Bath, + den, 6 unit bldg, Edwardian, great period details. Leased parking $150/month, Fireplace, wood floor, $400/month HOAs, wood floors, west facing, off market as sellers will deliver at the end of the year. Expected price: $675,000.
NoPa area Condos:
- 1951 Turk, lwr unit, 2 Bed, 1.25 bath, Arts & Crafts wood-paneled flat condo has Bay window seat, fplc. Dining room has redwood paneling, beamed ceiling, built-ins. Eat-in kitchen remodeled in 2008 w, gas stove, ample cabinets, no parking, Expected list price: $779k (on this weekend0
- 2152 Grove St condo,v lwr unit, 2 Bedrooms w/ Lrg Closets . Two Bathrooms (One Full, One Split) · Formal Dining Room w/ French Doors · Remodeled Kitchen w/Granite Countertops · Large Sunroom Overlooking Garden · Hardwood Floors and Period Details · Newer Double Paned Windows Throughout · Landscaped Yard w/ New Deck · 1-Car Pkg, W/D & extra storage, expected list price: $999k (on this weekend)
- 1653 golden gate, tic converting into 3 Bed/ 1.50 bath, 1800 sq ft, restored and upgraded top-of-the line, 7 rooms south-facing garden view.; price TBD, prob $800k – $900k+ (on this weekend or next)
- 1880 Steiner, 2 Bed/2Bath, 1 pkg second floor, at Post, nice layout with nice light, comfortable, fireplace, wood floors, built in 2002, 39 units altogether, around 1000 sq ft expected 1st week of Feb. Anticipated list price: $779,000
- 601 Van Ness #1132 1bd condo, opera plaza, $439k
- 4439 19th Street at Douglass, 3 Bed/2Bath/1 pkg – lower condo, views, house is high up! The sellers are moving to the peninsula for work reasons. . The configuration: it’s the lower unit yes, but still gets light. There are views. There has been foundation work (a good thing) and the master suite can have a separate entrance and is a on a lower floor. The list price will be $995k open this upcoming weekend.
- 627 Castro, top-floor TIC unit, 3 Beds, 2 Bath (1 is en suite) 2 parking spaces (!) recently renovated Edwardian flat, with 1600 sq ft. approx. top-shelf remodel, 2 fireplace, open kitchen, speakers in ceiling, new overhead light fixtures, small patio, restoration hardware finishes, garage parking, great location. List price $1.25M it will be staged next week and then open to the public shortly thereafter and who knows what it will sell for and how long it will last. Seller is willing to take an offer now.
- 355 Buena Vista Ave, #301, 1 bed, 1 bath, extra storage, TWO parking space, condo, 774 sq ft, HOA dues around $400/month, expected list price $599k
Eastern/Southern Single-family Homes
- 100 Rhine SFH $679k
- 352 Richland at Andover, Bernal Heights single family home fixer with APPROVED, shovel-ready plans for a 2300 sq ft expansion/addition to an otherwise large 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, deep lot with yard, listed at $795k. Listed this week generally on MLS.
- 161 Joost – completely redone, near Glen Park and Sunnyside, 5 mins from BART., 3 level single family home, 1800+ sq ft. 3 beds, 3 baths, 1 car garage parking, 2 bonus rooms that could be office/den/family room, yard in back, great area. Renovations just about done. Modern look. Will update more. Here’s the kicker: price is $1.1M or so.
- 86 Wool St, Single Family Home at Eugenia Ave — 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 car, 1800 sq ft, was on the market last summer as a fixer, now it’s just about complete with high-end finishes and remodel. Expected list price $1.5M
- Noe Valley, Single-family House on Jersey St, between Noe & Sanchez, with AMAZING finishes; 4 bedrooms (3 on same level); 3.5 bathrooms; formal living & dining; gourmet kitchen with family room / eat-in area; media room with wet-bar and adjacent outdoor living space with fire pit, garden and parking. Suggested list price in the $2.8’s. Shown by appointment only this Sunday, seller would love for Vanguard to sell the property and willing to take advance offers before going to open market.
- 994 Corbett near Market/Portola, it’s improved (perhaps over-improved, which means more value for you). Single family with 4 levels, w/ elevator, 3000 sq ft, master suite level with deck overlooking the city, fire place, steam sauna, infinity tub with views, master walk-in with chandelier, then three other levels with another 2-4 bedrooms depending on how you configure each floor. Decks on each. Excellent finishes and remodel. Radiant heat. Wood floors throughout. The kitchen is, well, wow, viking, gas range, custom wine fridge in addition to full-length refrigerator and freezer, two dining rooms, two sitting rooms, family rooms, workout room. Each person gets their own level. There’s a place to plugin your electric vehicle, the views are stunning, Anyway, it’s off market for a while and the list price now is $2.9M. Sellers are willing to negotiate.