3136–38 Anza Street, San Francisco
Surprising, spacious and stylish Richmond District home with a legal in-law space, serene yard near Geary and Golden Gate Park
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422702424
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Surprising, spacious and stylish. Behind 3136-38 Anza’s stylish facade sits a large updated main home, legal in-law space and serene yard with a combined 2,824 sqft of living area. Near Geary, Golden Gate Park and excellent schools, the centrally located updated Richmond District Arts + Craft home has a quiet and secluded feel. The 2-level, 4-bed, 3-bath, nearly 2,000+ sqft main home has practical appeal like the coveted 3-bedrooms-on-one-level layout, alongside elegant elements like coved ceilings, designer LED lighting and modern bathrooms. A beveled glass backsplash, 36-inch Thermador gas range and plush window seat anchor the large, eat-in kitchen. The top-floor bedroom can be an office, playroom or workout space. Other updates include ample storage, dual-pane modern windows, EV-car charging, and air conditioning. If all this wasn't enough, there's a legal 1-bed, 1-bath, 800+ sqft in-law space with its own kitchen, laundry and entrance that's ideal for extended family living or supplemental income.
Some features and items to note.
- Three-story structure with main home (upper 2 levels) and legal in-law space (ground-floor level)
- Main Home: 3-4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (full), 2 levels, laundry, fully stocked kitchen, wood-burning fireplace, access to outdoor space
- In-law: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom (full), full-size in-unit laundry, fully stocked kitchen, access to outdoor space
- Significantly updated in 2016 and 2022
- APN: 1522-019
- Parcel size: 2,705 sqft
- In-law unit legalized, 2016 (subject to Rent Ordinance)
- Main Home ≈ 1,990 sqft (per CubiCasa, LIDAR-measured total)
- In-Law Space ≈ 834 sqft (CubiCasa)
- Circa 1914 (per tax records)
- 1-Car Garage parking
- Dual-pane windows throughout with screens
- Wood floors, carpet, tile
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances including 6-burner, 36-in Thermador gas range, Bosch Dishwasher, KitchenAid refrigerator. Quartz counters, new beveled glass tile backsplash, LED under cabinet and up lighting (Alloy LED)
- Sheltered, fenced, yard with fruit trees, vegetable bed, artificial turf and landscape lighting
- Brand new designer lighting throughout (Pablo Designs, Kuzco, WAC. among others)
- Updated bathrooms with floating vanities, dual vanity, subway tile, shower-over-tub, automatic motion-detection lighting, shower stall and tile
- 2 gas water heaters
- 2 heat pump/air conditioners with Nest thermostats
- 240-V plug-in for EV charging (Level 2) in garage
- 98 Walk Score
The property is in contract so there are no more scheduled open houses.
We all want to see pictures, right? We don't blame you as 3136-38 is nice too look at and even better to live in. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a walk with Kevin+Raffi as they explore 3136–38 Anza.
The 3-D Tour.
If you want to see the property virtually, then this Matterport tour is for you. If you want to see the property again, or if you want to show it off to friends, family and well-wishers, this is also the place for you. If you are on a mobile device, turn it sideways for the best experience. Note: the Main Home tour is 3138 while the In-Law Space tour is 3136.
An approximate layout at 3136–38 Anza. Remember, this is approximate and it’s best to see the property in person anyway.
Location. Location. Location.
Ask About Anza
You want to learn more about Anza or set up a private showing? Ping Kevin+Jonathan now.