570 Guerrero St. No. 3 | Updated Edwardian TIC
Buyer & Seller Represented
Sold: May 2011: For the website, click here: https://guerrero-tic.com/
This was a listing I had in the Mission Dolores district from March until June 2011. It is one bedroom, one bathroom (approximately 617 sq.ft.) TIC located in the heart of the vibrant Mission Dolores at 18th Street and Guerrero. This home is spacious and bright with a chef’s kitchen. The building has great neighbors and a large common landscaped backyard. You’ll be just steps to Tartine Bakery, Bi-Rite Grocery & Creamery, Delfina & Defina Pizzeria, BART and the J-Church MUNI.
The six-home building was beautifully renovated in 2007 but retains its original 1911 Edwardian details. This home features inlaid wood flooring, coved ceilings and a brick fireplace. The high-end remodel updated the kitchen with Bosch and Fisher & Paykel appliances. Walk score 100/100. Parking can be leased nearby easily.
This home includes the largest exclusive use storage room and is fractionally financed via San Francisco’s Sterling Bank.
- Located in the one of the most vibrant areas in the City: Parking can easily be leased nearby
- Steps from Dolores Park, MUNI, BART, Apple, Google & Yahoo & Genentech shuttle stops and amidst foodie heaven.
- Bright bay windows,wainscoting,andotherCraftsman details maintained in the 2007 renovation
- All stainless steel appliances (Bosch/Fisher&Paykel), granite counter tops, large updated kitchen
- Inlaid woodfloors, new(2011)eco-friendly corkflooring in the kitchen
- Strong HOA with great neighbors and excellent reserves, $250/monthly dues, fractionally financed with individual loans by Sterling Banks
- Landscaped large backyard with herb and vegetable gardens and space to relax in the sun.
- Take the video tour here: A Video Tour of the Property
Sold at $371,700
And here’s some client feedback:
“Kevin Ho is a sharp, smart, and savvy guy – we could not have been more pleased with Kevin during the process of selling our San Francisco home in the spring of 2011. An attorney by training, Kevin is incredibly bright and extremely organized. He clearly knows the legal end of real estate, but also brings a very personal, well-researched knowledge of the market to his clients. We appreciated his respectfulness of our needs and wishes, but also his gentle guidance regarding current market conditions and realistic marketing strategies. As much as we needed his real estate prowess, we also greatly benefitted from his great fashion sense and aesthetic – he has a superb eye for staging and décor!
Kevin purposely keeps his client list on the smaller side, and we certainly benefitted from his excellent communication and availability throughout the process. We could not recommend Kevin more highly!”
Drs. Sarah and Greg T., formerly of UCSF, Sellers
Kevin Ho is a fantastic agent! I met Kevin while in a time crunch trying to purchase a house on a tight timeline. He immediately accommodated my timeline, working to meet every deadline while still ensuring I felt comfortable with every decision made. He promptly responded to every question and concern of mine, going far beyond his job to seek out information I requested. Throughout the process he was warm and friendly, eager to ensure the property met my needs. Kevin has a great sense of humor, connects immediately with his clients, and approaches real estate through a personal lens (not a business sale). I highly recommend Kevin!
Nora H., SFUSD, Buyer