Kevin K. Ho, Esq. Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 491659
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
76 Fairfield Way
Detached Mt. Davidson Manor Fixer House With Big Potential
76 Fairfield Way has a commanding and stately presence with western views nearly as big as the opportunity that 76 Fairfield presents its future owners. This fully detached, nearly 1,700-sqft, three-story home sits on a large parcel with a private and large backyard that could be home to your future terraced garden, gazebo, bocce ball court or outdoor dining room. The home dates from 1928 and retains some of its original features like coved ceilings, vintage wood floors, and formal dining room. There have been updates over the years but there’s still an undeveloped garage area to capture and opportunity to maximize the afternoon light the home gets. Located up the hill from a revitalizing Ocean Avenue and its new amenities, 76 Fairfield is less than 10 minutes away from 280, public transit (BART and MUNI), as well as City College and SF State.
$1,302,800Buyer & Seller Represented.
Briefly.Some interesting points you may want to know about the property.
- 2 Oversized Bedrooms with 1.5 Baths
- 2 Levels of finished living space, a third with potential on garage level
- Big views to the west
- Large sloped backyard ready for your vision
- Fully detached structure (similar to those around you)
- 1,698 sqft of living area (per tax records)(square footage will vary for many reasons depending on why the number is needed and who is doing the measuring)
- Circa 1928
- Parcel Size: ≈ 3,371 sqft
- 1-car garage (internal access) with undeveloped workshop area with tall ceiling height (9+ feet)
- Concrete foundation
- New roof circa 2018
- Relatively updated systems
- Proximity to BART, MUNI, 280, revitalizing Ocean Ave
- Walk score: 84 (very)
- Transit score: 75 (excellent)
- APN: 3281-032A