438 Steiner Street, San Francisco
A Magnificent, Large and Calm Home with a Comfortable Vibe, Stellar Location and Much More to Explore
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422698861
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
438 Steiner is a top-floor, nearly 1,900 sqft residence that emphasizes a quality home life where you can plonk down, entertain and enjoy this spacious apartment that has both an open-planned feel and the coziness of your own private spaces. Bathed in sunlight year round, 438 offers various ways to live, entertain and enjoy. The bright, just-updated kitchen opens to a shimmering nook where you can have every meal of the day as well as setup your latest project or host a Zoom meeting (that is if one if the 3 large bedrooms, living room or dining room aren’t suitable backdrops for that discerning Zoom audience). With nearly 11-ft tall ceilings, newly installed dimmable designer lighting will allow you to set the right ambience at all times of day. Impeccable finishes and practical considerations like having 2 full bathrooms and newly installed in-unit laundry blend together seamlessly. And when the need to go outside strikes you, and if Duboce Park or Alamo Square are too far for you, look no further than your sheltered exclusive, east-facing rear balcony with a heat lamp above, which leads down to a well-landscaped, shared private garden with low voltage lighting, ornamental plants and a large picnic table. Onsite parking and storage below complete the nest. 438 is the one you’ve been looking for and will serve as a wonderful home for those lucky enough to make it up there.
Some features and items to note.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 full Bathrooms
- In-unit Laundry and/or shared laundry on ground floor (internal access)
- APN: 0843-035
- 2-Unit building w/storage areas on ground floor
- ≈ 1,909 sqft (CubiCasa, LIDAR-measured total)
- ≈1,794 sqft (per Assessor/condo map)
- Circa 1890 (per tax records)
- Unassigned tandem parking
- Dual-pane windows throughout with screens
- Bamboo wood floors, carpet, new tile
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances including 5-burner, 30-in gas range, Bosch Dishwasher, Fisher & Paykel refrigerator. Quartz counters, new LED under cabinet and up lighting (Alloy LED)
- New custom screen door to exclusive east-facing deck (with heat lamp) that leads down to sheltered, fenced, shared yard with decking, artificial turf, landscape lighting
- Brand new designer lighting throughout (Herman Miller, Ralph Lauren, Mateo, Pablo Designs, Kovacs, Mitzi. among others)
- Updated bathrooms with new Toto toilets, floating vanity, dual vanity, subway tile, hex tile, shower-over-tub, automatic motion-detection lighting, shower stall and tile
- Gas-based, hot water heater heating with 2 blower fans, Nest thermostats
- 97 Walk Score
- 98 Transit score
- 87 Bike Score
We all want to see pictures, right? We don't blame you as 438 Steiner is a looker. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a walk with Kevin+Raffi as they explore 438 Steiner and the surrounding neighborhoods.
The 3-D Tour.
If you want to see the property virtually, then this Matterport tour is for you. If you want to see the property again, or if you want to show it off to friends, family and well-wishers, this is also the place for you. If you are on a mobile device, turn it sideways for the best experience.
An approximate layout at 438 Steiner. Remember, this is approximate and it’s best to see the property in person anyway.
Location. Location. Location.
Spot-On on Steiner
You want to learn more about the areas that you can access from 438? You’re in the right place. Ping Kevin+Jonathan now.