SOLD IN 6 DAYS
4016 Judah Street, San Francisco
A Sunset Surprise — A Lively and Updated Home Near the Beach and Much More
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422637881
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Unlike most homes in the neighborhood, 4016 is at the heart of this bespoke, beach enclave.
4016 Judah Street is listed with Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry of San Francisco’s Vanguard Properties. Set on one of the liveliest blocks in the Outer Sunset across the street from Outerlands, the General Store and more, 4016 is a 3-bed, 2-bath, 2-level single-family home that has just about 1,380 sqft of living area with a 2-car (tandem) garage. In the same family since it was built in 1958, the home has been updated over the years and features and updated kitchen, dual-pane windows, skylights, wood floors and carpet and plenty of storage. While move-in ready, there’s plenty of opportunity to personalize. Just 3 blocks from Ocean Beach and in one of the best areas for schools, 4016 Judah is a rare one indeed.
$1,650,000 (+51% of list)
Some features and items to note.
- 3 Bedrooms (2 up, 1 down)
- 2 Full Bathrooms (1 up, 1 down, en suite)
- Downstairs living areas appear on 3R Report
- ≈ 1,388 sqft of living area (per LIDAR)
- Circa 1958 (per tax records)
- 2-car garage parking (40+ ft deep)
- Dual-pane windows throughout by Milgard
- Wood floors and Carpeted floors
- Updated kitchen with Kenmore Elite stainless appliances, electric range (by Frigidaire)
- Decorative, wood-burning fireplace (never used)
- In the same family since 1958, when bought from original developer
- Amidst noted shops, restaurants, and coffee houses
- Proximity to Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see it again, show your friends and family, this Matterport tour is a great way to do it.
An approximate layout of 4016. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
Some highlights of the block — there are so many other great blocks in the area to explore too.