1811 Turk, No. 102, San Francisco
Modern + Bright Home with an Exclusive Outdoor Space in a Boutique Building in this Storied Neighborhood
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422666126
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Modern Living in NoPa and the Divisadero Corridor in a Not-So-Large Boutique Building
Stylish, sensible, and serene with an exclusive sunny courtyard/patio area, number 102 at 1811 Turk is the first resale in this five- year old boutique building in the vibrant NoPa/Divisadero Corridor. The home’s modern amenities and luxe finishes combine with a functional and flexible layout with direct access to your outdoor living space, a second flexible living space and sprawling primary bedroom suite with walk-in closet and enormous primary bathroom with a sprawling dual vanity, curbless walk-in shower and Japanese-style toilet. The home features sumptuous wood floors, large patio sliders, a 36-inch Bertazzoni gas range with a generous kitchen island, large stacked in-unit laundry, spacious bathrooms, radiant floor heat, large closets and updated lighting with smart-home features. The 7-unit boutique building has solar panels for each home, elevator, secure garage parking and bike parking and a secured entry.
Some features and items to note.
- 2 Bedrooms (Primary en suite)
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Garage Parking + Bike Parking (small storage cage + shelves)
- In-Unit Laundry (stacked, full-size, gas dryer)
- APN: 1153-058
- Deeded rear yard/deck (approx 29 ft x 10 ft) with direct access from 2nd bedroom and living room
- ≈ 1,552 sqft (CubiCasa, LIDAR figure using the iPhone's LIDAR feature to scan and measure); ≈ 1,436 sqft (per condo map/Assessor)
- Solar panels for each unit
- Alarm system/Ethernet-wired, smart switches and dimmers (Lutron caseta)
- 2017-completed, 7-condominium building
- 14.5% of HOA common area ownership/dues
- $690.56/month Association dues
- Property management + involved HOA members
- 6-month rental minimum
- 2 pet limit (no weight restrictions for dogs, but breed limitations)
- Common area security cameras, secure entry
- Dual-pane windows throughout with screens, custom window curtains/covers
- Wide-plank oak floors (just refinished)
- Elegant and highly functional kitchen with stainless appliances including a 36-inch Bertazzoni gas range and hood, stainless refrigerator, built-in microwave, and dishwasher, garbage disposal, quartz counters and waterfall island, soft-close cabinetry, new LED task and pendant lighting, LED under cabinet lighting
- LED recessed lighting throughout with dimmer switches from Lutron (combine with Lutron's smart hub for more automation)
- Spacious bathrooms with in-wall dual-flush toilets, floating vanities, Duravit Japanese-style in-wall toilet with heated seat, bidet functions and dryer function.
- Flexible layout with optional second living room, home office or play area
- Tankless water heater
- Radiant floor heating with smart thermostat
- At the end of the Divisadero Corridor with its restaurants, coffee shops and more
- Proximity to USF, USCF Mt. Zion Campus
- 97 Walk Score
The Open House.
Come see us in person at the following open houses or reach out for a private appointment (if you have an agent, have them reach out).
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around number 102 at 1811 Turk and its great patio. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a look at Number 102 at 1811 Turk and the Divisadero Corridor with Raffi and Kevin.
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see number 102 again, show your friends and family (it’s okay, we’d do it too), this Matterport tour is a great way to do it. Tip your phone sideways to make the most of it.
An approximate layout for No. 102 at 1811 Turk. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
Tops on Turk
You want to learn more about No. 102 at 1811 Turk or about the area in general? You’re in the right place. Ping Kevin+Jonathan now.