1811 Turk, No. 102, San Francisco
Modern + Bright Home with an Exclusive Outdoor Space in a Boutique Building in this Storied Neighborhood
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq. Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422693523
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Contemporary Living in NoPa and the Divisadero Corridor in a Boutique Building
Number 102 is a serene, contemplative and contemporary home with a nearly 300 sqft deeded patio next to a lush green space ensconced by California native plantings and bamboo that’s set at the rear of this 2017-built boutique building with elevator service, solar panels and secure entry. Central to the vibrant Divisadero Corridor, USF and UCSF’s Mt. Zion campus,102 is an oasis with two living areas fit for an easy indoor-outdoor lifestyle, a large primary en suite bedroom with expansive and luxe bathroom and walk-in closet. The well-equipped, stainless and gas kitchen centers around a large island that can serve as your daily hub. Soft wood floors, updated LED smart lighting, and radiant-heat floors compliment the open, yet private, layout. There is full-sized in-unit laundry, video intercom and ethernet wiring. Downstairs there’s a storage locker for your bikes and 1-car parking in the building’s secure garage.
Some features and items to note.
- 2 Bedrooms (Primary en suite)
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Garage Parking + Bike Parking (small storage cage + shelves)
- In-Unit Laundry (stacked, full-size, gas dryer)
- APN: 1153-058
- Deeded rear yard/deck (approx 29 ft x 10 ft) with direct access from 2nd bedroom and living room
- ≈ 1,552 sqft (CubiCasa, LIDAR figure using the iPhone's LIDAR feature to scan and measure); ≈ 1,436 sqft (per condo map/Assessor)
- Solar panels for each unit
- Alarm system/Ethernet-wired, smart switches and dimmers (Lutron caseta)
- 2017-completed, 7-condominium building
- 14.5% of HOA common area ownership/dues
- $690.56/month Association dues
- Property management + involved HOA members
- 6-month rental minimum
- 2 pet limit (no weight restrictions for dogs, but breed limitations)
- Common area security cameras, secure entry
- Dual-pane windows throughout with screens, custom window curtains/covers
- Wide-plank oak floors (just refinished)
- Elegant and highly functional kitchen with stainless appliances including a 36-inch Bertazzoni gas range and hood, stainless refrigerator, built-in microwave, and dishwasher, garbage disposal, quartz counters and waterfall island, soft-close cabinetry, new LED task and pendant lighting, LED under cabinet lighting
- LED recessed lighting throughout with dimmer switches from Lutron (combine with Lutron's smart hub for more automation)
- Spacious bathrooms with in-wall dual-flush toilets, floating vanities, Duravit Japanese-style in-wall toilet with heated seat, bidet functions and dryer function.
- Flexible layout with optional second living room, home office or play area
- Tankless water heater
- Radiant floor heating with smart thermostat
- At the end of the Divisadero Corridor with its restaurants, coffee shops and more
- Proximity to USF, USCF Mt. Zion Campus
- 97 Walk Score
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around number 102 at 1811 Turk and its great patio. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a look at Number 102 at 1811 Turk and the Divisadero Corridor with Raffi and Kevin.
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see number 102 again, show your friends and family (it’s okay, we’d do it too), this Matterport tour is a great way to do it. Tip your phone sideways to make the most of it.
An approximate layout for No. 102 at 1811 Turk. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
Tops on Turk
You want to learn more about No. 102 at 1811 Turk or about the area in general? You’re in the right place. Ping Kevin+Jonathan now.