SOLD IN 14 DAYS
166 Ellsworth Street, San Francisco
A Sun-Kissed, South Slope Bernal Heights Single-Family Home with Comfort, Light and Much More
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422660050
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Live the Good Life in One of San Francisco’s Most Sought-After Neighborhoods in an Updated Home You’ll Love for Years to Come
As sweet as the roses that grace its lush, sun-kissed garden, 166 Ellsworth is well-considered, move-in ready, luminous single-family home. On a tree-lined, non-power line, one way between Bernal Hill’s open space + Cortland Street’s vibrancy, 166 has the details and updates that play to the home’s 1920’s heritage while emphasizing modern comfort. Living life and entertaining are easy here thanks to a large kitchen stocked with stainless appliances including a Blue Star gas range, farm house sink, quartz counters, breakfast nook, new LED task lighting + greenhouse window that invites the intimate garden in. Access to the garden, with its agave, jasmine + roses is easy from the kitchen’s screen door. There’s a chic formal dining room with an acacia mural + sleek smart-LED pendant. Get cozy with the living room’s gas fireplace and its LED-lit mantle above. Let the bug-free breeze in through 166’s new luxe dual-pane windows with luxe screens, which also bathe the home with light. At night time, new LED designer lighting and dimmers keep things bright. Downstairs, there’s laundry, a spare quarter bath, bonus room + cavernous, internally accessible garage with expansion potential.
Some features and items to note.
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 1.25 Bathrooms
- Laundry in garage (internal access)
- APN: 5649-011
- 2 Levels
- ≈ 1,370 sqft (CubiCasa, LIDAR figure including upstairs (1,091 sqft) and bonus room on ground level (279 sqft))
- ≈1,025 sqft (per Assessor, prev. MLS)
- Circa 1927 (per tax records)
- 1-car+ garage parking (oversized garage with ≈ 700 sqft of space)
- Dual-pane windows throughout with micro screens (Anderson Renewal)
- Wood floors (vintage oak, microplank)
- Updated kitchen with stainless appliances including 4-burner, 30-in Blue Star gas range, Miele Dishwasher, Samsung Refrigerator. Quartz counters, RH Hardware. new LED task and designer lighting (Alloy LED, Pablo Design and Tech Lighting), Kohler farmhouse sink,
- Brand new designer lighting throughout (Visual Comfort, WAC Lighting, ET2)
- Updated bathroom with dual-flush Toto toilet, floating vanity, subway tile, hex tile, shower-over-tub, automatic motion-detection lighting
- Lush, Flora Grub-inspired back garden and patio with roses, jasmine, agave plants and much more.
- Flexible bonus room with closet, carpeting and new Mahogany bench
- New heater and water heater (gas)
- One-way, non-permit, tree-lined, non-power line street
- 2 blocks from Cortland Street, the heart of Bernal Heights with its noted shops, restaurants, coffee shops and more
- 2 blocks from Bernal Hill, the wide open space with dog-friendly play areas, hiking trails and stunning views of San Francisco in all directions
- 95 Walk Score
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around 166 Ellsworth and its garden. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a look at 166 Ellsworth and rest of the Bernal Heights neighborhood with Raffi and Kevin.
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see 166 Ellsworth again, show your friends and family (it’s okay, we’d do it too), this Matterport tour is a great way to do it. Tip your phone sideways to make the most of it.
An approximate layout at 166 Ellsworth Street. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
You want to learn more about 166 or about Bernal in general. You’re in the right place. Ping Kevin+Jonathan now.