SOLD — IN CONTRACT AFTER 4 DAYS
1618 Church Street, San Francisco
A Wonderfully Noe Valley Single-Family House with Location, Comfort, and More
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422626595
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
Inviting. warm, comfortable. 1618 Church Street is a Noe Valley 3-bed, 1-bath, 2-car garage, single-family home set on an extra-wide 28 ft x 100 ft parcel right where you want to be. A skylight and front window wall illuminates 1618’s open living, dining and kitchen layout.
The circa 1910 home also has large, secluded back garden with mature plantings, patio and paved area perfect for play dates, entertaining or just relaxing. Double-pane windows all around the house keeps it quiet and warm inside. There is a large, two-car garage (30+ ft deep) with plenty of room for additional storage or potential to add more living space in this sought-after dog-friendly neighborhood where you’re bound to see many a dog walk by thanks to the two nearby pet shops and dog run. Better yet, public transit, tech shuttles, and 280/101 are easily accessible from this great location as confirmed by 1618’s 96 Walk Score and 95 Bike Score.
(at more than $1,900/sqft)
Despite a set offer date, one set of buyers and their agents just had to have the home and wrote an offer our sellers couldn’t refuse after our first open house; disappointing many an agent and would-be buyer but helping our sellers start the next chapter of their lives.
Some features and items to note.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom (with laundry, second set of hookups downstairs)
- ≈ 1,300sqft of living area (per LIDAR)
- RH-2 zoning
- Circa 1910 (per tax records)
- Extra-wide 28 ft x 100 ft parcel
- Parcel Size: 2,796 sqft (per tax records)
- APN = 6614/007
- 2-car garage parking (tandem)
- 30+ foot deep garage with additional storage space or development potential
- Dual-pane windows throughout
- Wood floors
- Updated kitchen
- Brand new lighting throughout
- Rear deck and paver stone entertaining area
- Mature back garden with a fig tree, draught-tolerant succulents, ornamental and flowering plants, tree swing and playhouse (both included)
- Proximity to St. Paul’s Catholic Parish Church (the 1911-built large Gothic Revival church seen in the film Sister Act) and St. Paul’s School
- Noted shops, restaurants, shops, coffee shops
- Easy access to J-Church MUNI, U.S. 101/280
- Proximity to Bernal Heights, Glen Park, Mission
- Walk Score = 96, Bike Score = 95, Transit Score = 77
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The Property Video.
Take a look at 1618 and the neighborhood with Raffi and Kevin.
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see it again, show your friends and family, this Matterport tour is a great way to do it.
An approximate layout of 1618. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
Winning Results Like These Are On Purpose
See how Kevin+Jonathan can help you achieve your outstanding result.