147 Day Street, No. 3, San Francisco
Soak in the Sunshine in this Serene and Appointed Noe Valley Condominium
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq. Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422647209
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
At last, a top-notch, top-floor, Noe Valley condominium with an effortless mix of style, function and sun. That’s what awaits you at 147 Day St, No. 3, a big, 1-bed, 1-bath home with 1-car parking at Day and Dolores. What makes No. 3 special? Maybe it’s the winning remodeled kitchen with its hand-picked updates, stainless Bosch appliances, Bertazzoni gas range, or the sweeping west views you can take in while doing dishes at your farmhouse sink. Maybe it’s the just-refinished vintage oak floors, or the gleaming in-unit laundry room or the brand-new designer lighting installed throughout. Might be the open-layout from the living, formal dining room to the kitchen that promotes circulation (actually that’s probably the sleek kitchen ceiling fan). We haven’t mentioned the big bedroom and stylish bathroom either. Or maybe the linchpin is its 98 Walk-score Noe Valley location with a dog run, noted restaurants, charming local shops and transit options within a block in either direction, which explains its 98 Walk Score.
(Multiple offers, non-contingent)
Some features and items to note about 147 Day St, #3.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- ≈ 1,107sqft of living area (per LIDAR, CubiCasa), 958 sqft per tax and condo map
- Circa 1924 (per tax records)
- APN = 6637/042
- 1-car garage parking (unassigned tandem)
- 5-unit HOA
- $358.36/mo in dues, self-managed, healthy reserves
- Plantation shutters on front bay windows
- Wood floors, oak, just refinished
- Updated kitchen (circa 2015) with:
- Bosch refrigerator (brand new), dishwasher
- Shaw‘s Original farmhouse sink
- Hannsgrohe semi-professional faucet in polished chrome
- Bertazzoni gas range
- Zephyr Hood (externally vented)
- Atlas Fan Company ceiling fan (brand new)
- Quartzite counters
- Soft-close cabinetry
- Built-in microwave by GE
- Stunning western views
- LED recessed and under cabinet lights
- Brand new knurled hardware
- Brand new designer lighting throughout
- In-unit laundry room, stacked, full-size washer/dryer (gas) by Samsung
- Shared back garden
- Noted shops, restaurants, shops, coffee shops
- Easy access to J-Church MUNI, U.S. 101/280
- Proximity to Bernal Heights, Glen Park, Mission
- Walk Score = 98, Bike Score = 86, Transit Score = 78
The Property Video.
Take a look at 147 Day, Number 3 and the neighborhood with Raffi and Kevin.
The 3-D Tour at 147 Day Street.
And if you want to see 147 Day St, #3 again, show your friends and family, this Matterport tour is a great way to do it.
An approximate layout of Number 3 at 147 Day. Remember, this is approximate.
Location. Location. Location.
Walk Score 98; Bike Score 86; Transit Score 78
147 Day Street is at the crossroads of Noe Valley, Glen Park, Bernal Heights and the Mission.