595 12th Ave, No. 9, San Francisco
A Top-Floor Inner Richmond Condominium With Views, Light and Potential, Awaits You
EXCLUSIVELY PRESENTED BY:
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
MLS No. 422652934
Top Producers, Top 21 Vanguard Properties, Top 1% of San Francisco Agents
A Bright Blank Canvass in a Storied Neighborhood
No. 9 at 595 12th Avenue is 1-bed, 1-bath, spacious, top-floor, Inner Richmond district condominium with views, loads of natural light from 3 sides and a vintage pre-war historic feel. This corner unit is ideal for an investor or an owner looking to make over this luminous blank canvass to their liking. There are Marin Headland views from its large bedroom (complete with walk-in closet), views towards the Salesforce Tower and USF's campus from the living room's bay window, and the tip-top of the Golden Gate Bridge out of the other. There's rich crown moulding overhead and vintage oak floors below. Located in a well-run, 12-unit, seismically updated building with a striking facade, 595 12th Avenue scores a Walk Score and Bike Score of 93, as you're 10 minutes away from Golden Gate Park (the de Young section of the Park), the plethora of businesses on Geary and the vitality of Clement Street's restaurants, shops and night life. Potential abounds.
Some features and items to note.
- Top-floor Unit, detached on 3 sides
- Views of USF, Marin Headlands and more
- 1 Bedroom with walk-in closet
- 1 Bathroom (shower over tub)
- Common laundry, free, downstairs (potential to add in-unit)
- ≈ 800 sqft of living area (per assessor)
- ≈ 922 sqft of living area (per CubiCasa/LIDAR)
- 12 Condominium HOA, self-managed
- Circa 1926 (per tax records)
- 1 car garage parking with independent access
- New kitchen appliances
- Vintage Oak Wood floors
- $511/mo HOA dues (incl steam radiator heat, water, gas, trash, sewer, HOA insurance)
- Noted shops, restaurants, coffee shops
- Proximity to Golden Gate Park, Geary, Clement
- Walk Score = 90, Bike Score = 92, Transit Score = 78
Come Visit 595 12th.
Sunday, May 1, 2022
2:00 p.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
11:00 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
Talk about photogenic. Take a look around. (Note: Mr. Raffi, the big black lab, is excluded from the sale of course)
The 3-D Tour.
And if you want to see it again, show your friends and family, this Matterport tour is a great way to do it.
An approximate layout of Number 9. If you want to confirm figures and layout, please let us know.
Location. Location. Location.