- Located in the Westborough neighborhood
- $58 annual Westborough Way Homeowner Association fee
- Just 20 minutes from San Francisco
- 1,670 sqft living area per tax records,
- 579 sqft 2-car garage w/2-car parking in driveway
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (1 en suite)
- Excellent Schools
- Sold by estate executor but no court confirmation appears needed
- Wood-burning fireplace (appears to never have been used)
- Appliances included (no warranties made) 4-burner gas stove and oven, dishwasher, kitchen exhaust hood, washer, dryer (electric)
- No refrigerator or freezer is included
- Dining table, chairs and hutch included
- Pest Report (April 2015) ≈$3,240
- SFAR MLS Num: 436353
- MLS Listings Num: ML81500358
- Offers reviewed beginning Wednesday, August 26, 2015
SOLD: A RECORD DOLLARS-PER-SQUARE-FOOT PRICE — FOR A FIXER (SEPTEMBER 2015):
Detached, Functional South San Francisco Home with Great Value & Views
This smartly laid-out home is ready for your personal touches
172 Valleyview is 3-bed, 2-bath, detached vintage home with approximately 1600+ sqft with 2-car garage parking just 20 minutes away from San Francisco in the desired Westborough neighborhood. The home vaulted ceilings, a useful layout with gas kitchen and family room combination with wood-burning fireplace and walkout access to the back patio, a living room with great views of South San Francisco, and a sweeping spiral staircase that leads to an entry foyer and internal access to the garage. The home retains vintage finishes but was kept in good condition and is now ready for new owners to make it their own.
OFFERED AT: $799,000
SOLD AT: $850,000
We had crowds in over the weekends we were open and got multiple offers with the winning offer being all-cash and contingency-free.
There are no further times scheduled as the Property is in contract.