Our weekly meeting just wrapped up today and here are some listings I thought you should know about, some of which you should take note of (noted in BOLD), given your search that we’ve discussed way back when. Take note of them and you are now in the know before anyone else, which, in this market, can mean scoring a deal as timing is everything!
- 627 Castro at 19th St, Castro, top-floor TIC, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 parking spaces (!) recently renovated Edwardian flat, with 1600 sq ft. approx. Seller will pre-sell, and there’s a viewing appointment TODAY at 1:00 p.m. Expected list price is $1.250M
- 352 Richland at Andover, Bernal Heights single family home fixer with APPROVED, shovel-ready plans for a 2300 sq ft expansion/addition to an otherwise large 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, deep lot with yard, listed at $795k. Listed this week generally on MLS. Expected construction costs $250k – $300k So, you could buy now and have it started and before you know it, it’ll be done. And yes, there are such things as construction loans.
- 355 Buena Vista Ave, #301, 1 bed, 1 bath, extra storage, TWO parking space, condo, 774 sq ft, HOA dues around $400/month, expected list price $599k
- 1610 Sacramento, Nob Hill condos, eight recently renovated condos, each with independent parking spaces, 2 beds, 2 baths each either at 1150 sq ft or 1500 sq ft, prices range from $900k – $1.3M on within a week.
- AXIS SF building at Bush and Taylor. 6th floor, corner unit with 2 Bed, 2 Bath coming on soon.
- 17th St at Douglass/Eureka/Market. Really posh condo coming, 3 Bed, 2 bath, 1 car garage (maybe 2), it’s a handsome building, top floor, details to come but prob on in 2 weeks at around $1M.
Let me know what you think!