E X C L U S I V E L Y M A R K E T E D A N D S O L D B Y:
101 – 103 Lundy’s Lane
KEVIN K. HO, ESQ
JONATHAN B. MCNARRY
THE PROMISE OF THIS LOCATION
On the market for the first time in nearly 50 years, 101 – 103 Lundy’s Lane is a definite fixer property that has served the community as a San Francisco Housing Authority Property. It’s now ready for its next chapter and Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry of Vanguard Properties are proud to present this rare opportunity.
101 –103 Lundy’s Lane | A Perfect Fixer Combination with the Promise of this Location
Unlock the promise of Bernal Heights.
101 – 103 Lundy’s Lane is a delivered-vacant, total-fixer, 2-unit building located in this coveted part of Bernal Heights off of Virginia above Mission Street. 101 – 103 is a former SF Housing Authority rental property being offered for sale for the first time since the Nixon Administration. Detached on three sides, the property sits in between Lundy’s Lane, Esmeralda & Prospect. It’s undoubtedly a fixer with great potential that is awaiting for your vision.
Currently configured as 2 vertical, 3.5-story townhouse-style units with 3 beds & 1.5 baths each. Each unit has 1 independent parking pad off of Lundy’s and westward views of Twin Peaks that get bigger as you go up higher in each unit, which are also quite private. The parcel measures approximately 29 ft x 70 ft (≈ 2,053 sqft) and is zoned RH-2 with approximately 1,100 sqft of living area in each unit for a total of 2,249 sqft according to city records. Certain transaction costs to be borne by buyers.
Listed At: $969,000
(7 offers received)
- 2 x 3.5 story, 3 bed, 1.5 bath vertical townhouse-style units
- Each story is a split level with an approximate living area of 395-400 sqft per story
- Former SF Housing Authority property (now being sold)
- Delivered 100% vacant, no eviction nor tenant history available (nothing on record)
- Offers reviewed beginning Wed, Aug 10, 2016 after 2:00 p.m., no preemptive offers please
- 48-hour response period required for offers submitted
- Parcel 29 x 70 ft (approx)
- RH-2 zoning, age unknown but likely early 1970s (see DBI entry)
- WalkScore = 93 (walker’s paradise)
- APN: 5616-057
- 16-ft curb cut
- Two water meters
- Private ground-floor outdoor space
This part of Bernal Heights sits close to Mission Street but is nevertheless quiet. 101-103 sits on the corner of two streets and across from a small community garden landing. Lundy’s is a quiet and tree-lined street with a mixture of victorians, bungalows and more.
Vanguard Properties believes this information to be correct but has not verified this information and assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Descriptions and plans only provided for reference and all figures are to be verified to any buyer’s satisfaction. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.