101–103 Lundys Lane
Exclusively Marketed By
Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan B. McNarry
101 –103 Lundy’s Lane | Renewed Bernal Heights Possibility
4 Beds, 5 Baths, 2 Units, 2 Parking Spaces, Countless Possibilities for Today’s Living Needs.
101 – 103 Lundy’s Lane is a totally transformed property. With over 2700 ft.², the property is legally two units with an upper & lower unit. 101-103 is detached on 3 sides with a flexible floor plan that is as unconventional as it is clever. The upper unit, 103, has 3 beds & 3 baths with an enormous master suite + bath. There’s a 25-ft wide patio up top too. Brand-new stainless steel appliances, wood floors, nest thermostat, LED recessed lighting, dual-pane windows + hannsgrohe fixtures. Meanwhile, 101 is the lower unit that’s the perfect in-law, au pair, or rental unit with its own brand-new, stainless steel kitchen, direct yard access, en suite bedroom & 2 bonus rooms. What sets 101-103 apart is that the building has both public & private spaces to accommodate so many ways that life often requires these days.
Listed At: $2,398,000
UNCONVENTIONAL + CLEVER
Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry of Vanguard Properties are proud to present this rare property that’s been completely updated for today’s living that shares that uniqueness that makes Bernal Heights so special. This is a neighborhood where neighbors still say, “hello,” to each other.
101–103 Lundys: Open Houses
Shown by Appointment or during Scheduled Open Houses
Open House: Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 2:30–4 p.m.
Open House: Saturday, July 22, 2017, 2–4 p.m.
Open House: Sunday, July 23, 2017, 2–4 p.m.
- 101-103 sits adjacent to the Esmeralda Steps in this vibrant and easily accessible part of Bernal Heights where the neighbors still know each other.
- 4 Beds, 5 Baths, 2 Parking
- Extensive down-to-studs renovation
- Brand-new systems, including forced air heat, tankless water heaters, wood floors, LED lighting, electrical, plumbing, glass-handrail staircases
- Two brand-new, stainless steel, gas kitchens; KitchenAid appliances
- New efficient and noise dampening dual pane windows
- Porcelanosa bath fixtures, KitchenAid, HannsGrohe, Nest thermostats
- ≈ 2,728 ft.² of living area (as per architect)
- 25-foot wide upper deck, private outdoor space
- Awaiting final certificate of occupancy to be issued
- Buyers to cooperate with Seller 1031-exchange at no extra cost
- Parcel 29 x 70 ft (approx)
- RH-2 zoning
- WalkScore = 93 (walker’s paradise)
- APN: 5616-057
WALK SCORE. TRANSIT SCORE. BIKE SCORE.
This part of Bernal Heights sits close to Mission Street but is nevertheless quiet. 101-103 sits on the corner of two streets and across from a small community garden landing. Lundy’s is a quiet and tree-lined street with a mixture of victorians, bungalows and more.
Vanguard Properties believes this information to be correct but has not verified this information and assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Descriptions and plans only provided for reference and all figures are to be verified to any buyer’s satisfaction. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.