Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry of Vanguard Properties are proud to present this rare property that’s been completely updated for today’s living that shares that uniqueness that makes Bernal Heights so special. This is a neighborhood where neighbors still say, “hello,” to each other.
E X C L U S I V E L Y M A R K E T E D B Y :
Kevin K. Ho, Esq.
Jonathan B. McNarry
For Sale: 101–103 Lundys Lane, Bernal Heights
101–103 offers flexibility in a sought-after and cherished Bernal Heights location. Lundys is a totally transformed property that was taken down to the studs and cleverly remodeled so it now has an efficient design that offers flexibility and possibilities: 101–103 could be a home for multi-generational family living; it’s also a 2-unit building eligible for fast-track condo conversion; and it could also be used as a potentially lucrative income property.
101-103 is detached on 3 sides and runs the width of the block between Lundy’s and Prospect along the Esmeralda Steps. With over 2700 ft.², the property is legally two units with a larger upper & smaller-sized lower unit; each with a parking space in the front of the building.
The upper unit, number 103, has 3 beds & 3 baths with an enormous master suite + bath with soaking tub, walk-i closet, upper floor office that leads to a 25-ft wide protected patio. Brand-new stainless steel appliances, wood floors, nest thermostat, LED recessed lighting, dual-pane windows + hannsgrohe fixtures.
The lower unit, number 101 is the perfect in-law, au pair, or rental unit with its own brand-new, stainless steel kitchen, direct yard access, en suite bedroom & 2 bonus rooms and in-unit laundry.
What sets 101-103 apart is that the building has both public & private spaces to accommodate the many ways people live life today. Make 101–103 yours while you can.
LISTED AT: $1,998,000
Shown by Appointment (call/text both Kevin Ho, (415) 297-7462 + Jonathan McNarry, (415) 215-4393
Tuesday, September 19, 2017, 2–3:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 24, 2017, 2–4 p.m.
Offer date Monday or Tuesday, September 25 or 26
- 101-103 sits adjacent to the Esmeralda Steps in this vibrant and easily accessible part of Bernal Heights where the neighbors still know each other.
- 4 Beds, 5 Baths, 2 Parking over 2 units
- Extensive down-to-studs renovation
- Brand-new systems, including forced air heat, tankless water heaters, wood floors, LED lighting, electrical, plumbing, glass-handrail staircases
- Two brand-new, stainless steel, gas kitchens; KitchenAid appliances
- New efficient and noise dampening dual pane windows
- Porcelanosa bath fixtures, KitchenAid, HannsGrohe, Nest thermostats
- ≈ 2,728 ft.² of living area (as per architect)
- 25-foot wide upper deck, private outdoor space
- No eviction history, fast-track condo conversion eligible
- Buyers to cooperate with Seller 1031-exchange at no extra cost
- Parcel 29 x 70 ft (approx)
- RH-2 zoning
- APN: 5616-057
THE FLOOR PLANS.
This part of Bernal Heights sits close to Mission Street but is nevertheless quiet. 101-103 sits on the corner of two streets and across from a small community garden landing. Lundy’s is a quiet and tree-lined street with a mixture of victorians, bungalows and more.
Vanguard Properties believes this information to be correct but has not verified this information and assumes no legal responsibility for its accuracy. Descriptions and plans only provided for reference and all figures are to be verified to any buyer’s satisfaction. Buyers should investigate these issues to their own satisfaction.