Fans of local contemporary architecture may recognize 1223 Bosworth St. in Glen Park. The 2-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,850 square foot abode was built in 2007 an was on the 2009 AIA Home Tour. Additionally, it has won several architectural awards. The “really clean, modern interpretation of a San Francisco row house” was designed by the architect/owner, Strachan Forgan. It tested the market in 2009 when it listed for $1.479M, but unfortunately was quietly taken off the market without a sale. The abode made its second appearance on April 4 when it plopped back on the market asking $1.495M, and it went into contract later that month. Shoot forward to today and the home has sold for $2.1M, or $605K over asking.
What We’ve Posted Lately
- Exclusively Marketed By and Sold By 243 Romain Street: Refreshed for Today by Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties July 21, 2017
- Steady and Increasing: Homes Sales Data from the First Part of 2017 is In July 18, 2017
- NYTimes: The Cost of a Hot Economy in California: A Severe Housing Crisis July 18, 2017
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
- San Francisco’s most and least expensive homes this week July 21, 2017This time it pays to go low in Potrero Hill Friday is time for the High & the Low, a Curbed column chronicling the most and least expensive homes sold in San Francisco in the last seven days. Here’s this week’s pageant of extremes. Back in May the brick-clad Georgian masterpiece at 2502 Jackson, circa […]
- Lake Tahoe home seeks a whopping $75 million July 21, 2017Comes with 13 fireplaces, 8 bedroom, 2 glass funiculars, and 1 gargantuan asking price Way over in Lake Tahoe, a new construction, christened Crystal Pointe, nestled above the titular lake, is on the market. And it’s asking a crisp $75 million. What does such a price afford one these days? A lot. In addition to […]
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights Better Buying broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos dist-survey Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SFAR SF Real Estate single family home South Beach Survey TIC Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2017
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes. Remember to research all matters discussed here to your own satisfaction.