What does it take to get a dog into a no-pet building?Multimedia Slide ShowA Tussle Over Service DogsConnect With Us on TwitterFor news and features on real estate, follow @nytrealestate.Readers’ CommentsShare your thoughts.Post a Comment »Read All Comments 101 »The question is becoming a hot topic in New York City. Because depending on whom you ask, the answer is A a legitimate disability or B a dubious note from a doctor or therapist.
What We’ve Posted Lately
- In the Know: July 23, 2017 Edition: Most Over List Top 10 + More July 23, 2017
- Exclusively Marketed By and Sold By 243 Romain Street: Refreshed for Today by Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties July 21, 2017
- Steady and Increasing: Homes Sales Data from the First Part of 2017 is In July 18, 2017
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
- San Francisco Marathon street closures and Muni disruptions (updated) July 23, 2017Public transit will be the wisest bet this Sunday Update: People heading to today’s Giants game should be aware of reroutes happening around AT&T Park. Also of note, beginning at 8 a.m., shuttles will operate in lieu of Muni service on Market Street. Sunday marks the 38th annual San Francisco Marathon. While participants (up to […]
- San Francisco’s most and least expensive homes this week July 21, 2017This time it pays to go low in Potrero Hill Friday is time for the High & the Low, a Curbed column chronicling the most and least expensive homes sold in San Francisco in the last seven days. Here’s this week’s pageant of extremes. Back in May the brick-clad Georgian masterpiece at 2502 Jackson, circa […]
What’s Popular On the Site
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2017
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes. Remember to research all matters discussed here to your own satisfaction.