WELCOME to 1252 Brunswick as listed with Kevin K. Ho, Esq. and Jonathan B. McNarry, Top Producers at Vanguard Properties in San Francisco. We’re pleased to present this just-updated and large California-style Bungalow that has the mix of updates and character over 2 levels that make this an ideal home with easy access to public transit, San Francisco and shopping. Ask for details and read more here to find out.
A WONDERFULLY UPDATED & SPACIOUS CALIFORNIA BUNGALOW CLOSE TO EVERYTHING
SF MLS No. 444754
MLS Listings No.ML81581667
A VIDEO PREVIEW
The Property is currently in contract, please contact us for details.
- California bungalow circa 1922
- Vintage, refinished hardwood floors
- Walk Score: 79, Very Walkable
- Elementary School: George Washington
- Freshly painted inside and out
- New bath tile and shower in upper bath
- Parcel area: 25 ft x 100
- Main level: 978 sqft
- Lower level: 572 sqft (potentially unwarranted); 471 sqft garage
- Kitchen: Gas stove, exhaust hood, dishwasher, garbage disposal, refrigerator & granite countertops
- Mostly finished lower level: 1-car garage access, bonus room, bedroom, 1/2 bath, laundry hookups
- New backyard fence on one side
- Roof is serviceable with 5–10 years of useful life remaining
- Updated main electrical panel with 100 amp service
1252 Brunswick Street, Daly City, CA 94014
A California Bungalow on Brunswick — Just a Stone’s Throw from San Francisco, BART and Mission Street Shopping
SOLD:1252 Brunswick is a spacious and elegantly updated California Bungalow with character, beautifully redone wood floors, natural light, full gas kitchen with granite countertops and dishwasher and open feel, that’s just been refreshed inside and out. The main living level has an open living-dining combination, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 updated bathroom and direct access to the finished lower level which has a bonus bedroom, half bath, access to a big backyard with big potential, laundry area, storage room and internal access to the garage. The Daly City BART station is less than 5 minutes away by car and a 13-minute walk according to Walk Score, which scores the home as “very walkable.”
Listed at: $749,000
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
The usual fine print (and it’s quite fine indeed). Vanguard Properties, Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry believe the information presented here to be reasonably accurate and correct but we cannot warrant nor guarantee it as such. Nor can Vanguard and its agents guarantee the work and product of others relating to the Property. As with all things real estate, buyers, their agents and representatives should — and must — conduct their own independent investigation, research and analysis relating to the Property to their own satisfaction before proceeding with a purchase. Moreover, certain regulations, laws, ordinances and local practice and custom may apply. It’s always best to educate yourself so you can make the most informed decisions possible.