Did you ever take the time to, say, walk from Hayes Valley to Russian Hill on a breezy, sunny day? Did you spend any time hunting down the perfect ice cream, or the best burger, or the Platonic ideal of cioppino. Would you know where to find the best and cheapest dim sum if anyone asked? Did you ever pass a couple hours waiting to eat brunch at Outerlands by sitting on Ocean Beach with a bottle of wine? Did you ever go to Ocean Beach, or Baker Beach, or take a dog running at Fort Funston, or hike up Twin Peaks, or take the stair tour of the city, or follow the wild parrots from that park by Embarcadero Center up to their afternoon roost on Telegraph Hill? Did you ever waste the better part of an afternoon and evening with a bunch of friends in Dolores Park? Or Alamo Square? Or anywhere for that matter? Did you ever go to a show at the Fillmore and study all the old posters in the bar upstairs? Or go to a drag show at The Stud? Or take a quick drive to Sonoma for no other reason besides escaping the fog for an afternoon? Or take a first date to the Musée Mechanique and walk the Embarcadero at dusk?
What We’ve Posted Lately
- In the Know: July 23, 2017 Edition: Most Over List Top 10 + More July 23, 2017
- Exclusively Marketed By and Sold By 243 Romain Street: Refreshed for Today by Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry, Vanguard Properties July 21, 2017
- Steady and Increasing: Homes Sales Data from the First Part of 2017 is In July 18, 2017
The Best & Most Accurate Property Search
- San Francisco Marathon street closures and Muni disruptions (updated) July 23, 2017Public transit will be the wisest bet this Sunday Update: People heading to today’s Giants game should be aware of reroutes happening around AT&T Park. Also of note, beginning at 8 a.m., shuttles will operate in lieu of Muni service on Market Street. Sunday marks the 38th annual San Francisco Marathon. While participants (up to […]
- San Francisco’s most and least expensive homes this week July 21, 2017This time it pays to go low in Potrero Hill Friday is time for the High & the Low, a Curbed column chronicling the most and least expensive homes sold in San Francisco in the last seven days. Here’s this week’s pageant of extremes. Back in May the brick-clad Georgian masterpiece at 2502 Jackson, circa […]
What’s Popular On the Site
1st time home buying Advice Bernal Heights Better Buying broker tour Broker Tour San Francisco Buyers Castro condo Condos dist-survey Duboce triangle Eureka Valley fixer Haight home Homebuying home buying Home for Sale homes homes for sale Kevin Ho Mid-Market Mission Mission Dolores MLS News Noe Valley open house Open Houses Real Estate Real Estate Education REO residential Residential Real Estate San Francisco San Francisco Real Estate San Francisco residential real estate SFAR SF Real Estate single family home South Beach Survey TIC Vanguard Properties
Copyright Kevin K. Ho + Jonathan McNarry, 2017
To that extent possible, the information here is copyright protected. But other information such as links, articles and the like are only reproduced here for market education purposes. Remember to research all matters discussed here to your own satisfaction.