An updated Noe Valley condominium with 2 beds, 1 bath, views from your deeded deck, private storage room all with updated finishes, kitchen and bathroom with a superior location.
FOR SALE: 436 30th Street
YOUR NEXT NOE VALLEY HOME BASE
SF MLS No. 445454
- 2 Bd, 1 Ba condominium
- Yes, Condos: Building converted to condominiums circa 2008
- Circa 1910
- See the Spires from your deck: Views of St. Paul and downtown San Francisco
- The Wheels on the Bus: 5–10 minute walk to Google, Apple and Facebook shuttles (last to leave SF, first to get home)
- Wet Paint! Freshly re-painted inside & out; just-refinished vintage wood floors
- Shhhh! Newer double-pane windows on 30th Street
- Low Dues: HOA Dues $300/mo (incl. water, garbage, bldg. ins. + reserves; ≈ $10K currently)
- Available to You: Shared backyard & garden and laundry room
- All Yours: Private deeded patio, storage room
- A Recent Vintage: Remodeled kitchen (2014) + bath (2016)
- The Numbers: Walk Score: 84 (Very Walkable); Transit Score: 79 (Excellent); Bike Score: 70 (Bikeable)*Kitchen track light excluded from sale
436 30th Street, Noe Valley San Franisco
A Perfect Noe Valley Home Base — An Updated and Stylish Home
SOLD: Private, elegant & spacious. This 2-bed, 1-bath condominium is in a close, 4-unit building with prime location at 30th & Noe Streets. The home has just been thoughtfully updated with choices that make the most of the home’s floor plan. The sellers redid 436’s gas kitchen in 2014 with new cabinets, appliances & tile. Now they’ve just updated the bathroom, refinished the vintage wood floors & added new lighting and paint. 436 has peekaboo downtown views, an intimate deck that leads to a well-maintained common backyard & has a private storage room. Neighbors all around are friendly & welcoming in this quiet part of Noe Valley. With easy access to the J-Church MUNI line, freeways & tech shuttle routes, — Walk Score is 84 (Very Walkable); Transit Score: 79 (Excellent); Bike Score: 70 (Bikeable) — 436 30th is a perfect home base.
PHOTOS FROM YOUR NEW NOE VALLEY HOME BASE.
Where 436 30th Street is At
The usual fine print (and it’s quite fine indeed). Vanguard Properties, Kevin Ho and Jonathan McNarry believe the information presented here to be reasonably accurate and correct but we cannot warrant nor guarantee it as such. Nor can Vanguard and its agents guarantee the work and product of others relating to the Property. As with all things real estate, buyers, their agents and representatives should — and must — conduct their own independent investigation, research and analysis relating to the Property to their own satisfaction before proceeding with a purchase. Moreover, certain regulations, laws, ordinances and local practice and custom may apply. It’s always best to educate yourself so you can make the most informed decisions possible.